Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to hoov's message

Hoov,

I just wanted to know what you think this stock is worth. Its good, and I agree to rely on public disclosure but as you know, ZEN keeps things quiet. It actually really bothers me and others about such secrecy but you can still make an opinion by gathering info from other sources like Dr Bharat Chahar and Ballard, as illustrated by Glorieux.

I wish you could have gone to PDAC and asked questions... it would have been interesting to hear your comments then. Nevertheless, still wondering where you think this stock will go Hoov. Based on your best educated guess.

On a personal note, I have to admit, one concern I have about ZEN is that although I am very much anticipating something soon, I also read comments from world leading economists, ie Martin Armstrong & Harry Dent...plus others...and they all say the stock market IS going to crash. Summertime is usually the doldrums for stocks... and we are nearing this season in just a short while. If something doesnt happen soon, I think we are all in for a big long wait. Europe is in big trouble, we know that. I really think all this waiting around for this ZEN stock has something to do with the unsureness of the world economy. If Britian leaves the EU, it will have a domino effect and all the economies of the world will follow. US has a 21 Trillion dollar debt (by the time Obama retires). In the past, war was always created to cover this sort of thing. I suspect big corps are being extremely careful not to financially commit themselves because of what may lie just ahead. Based on all that we know about ZEN, I cannot see any other reason why we have been waiting for this long...everything else is just bs...IMO

Q*bert

Please login to post a reply
Qbert
City
BC
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/13/2010