Zenith Epigenetics

in response to Nextblockbuster's message

Hi Next:

I think those are all good points. I'm quite curious to learn about developments at Zenith. Some people seem to have the idea that Zenith may have some sort of deal brewing, due to the AGM being moved and the fact that insiders have been buying some shares over at RVX (perhaps the arrangement doesn't involve RVX....).

I have no idea. Zenith has a history of being rather hush-hush. In the Star Factory theory, Zenith is sort of like dark matter. We don't know much about it at all.

They've gotten behind on updating their website in the past. So the lack of current information/events on it right now isn't totally unusual. But it would be nice if they updated it for us.

I'm looking forward to the AGM in December. Maybe we will learn more information then about what is going on or not going on. My hope is that that meeting might be a good time to share with stockholders the initial information that should be coming out of the Zenith trial. I think getting some initial information then is within the reasonable rhelm of possibilities....

Zenith is an enigma.

SF

Please login to post a reply
SanFrancisco99
City
Palm Springs, CA and Phoenix, AZ
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined