Winfield Resources

Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.
in response to pacha78's message

Skinny3 there was obviously huge risk in this stock right from the get go and anyone who bought in should have known that in making their decision - I for one am not mad at each of the hub leaders, more the 2 who pumped the bs out like they were professional septic tank cleaners, the 2 or 3 who were in contact with the co. and spread the wild rumours with huge headlines on here such as foley be welcomed back from africa with a hero's welcome, blah blah blah - straight up pumping - I think even you would have to admit that roy, itaylor and gumby wrote a lot of stuff that was as bad as if not worse than what the company wrote in their NR's that subsequently had to be retracted - I know they got the info from the company - but I also believe that their intent was to keep the crowd strung along and feeling good for reasons that I don't believe to be honorable.

I am not mad at anyone for me buying into wwf, my decision fully - I am the idiot there.

Please login to post a reply
Braniff
City
ontario
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/12/2008
Social Links