Winfield Resources

Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Why are you still posting messages here? I don't buy the "lets protect others from losing money " argument. You may have made a bad investment. I may have made a bad investment, but we made that choice. I could have sold my $05 shares when they hit $.70, but I didn't. Stupid? In hindsight yes. Stupid Me.

The WORLD is still reeling from a major financial crash! Huge international companies and banks have crashed. Countries are bankrupt, and you are up in arms that MF is having trouble raising finances? Get a grip, not a gripe. Haranging MF is at best counter productive and at worst, diverting his attention from his attempts to get the company going again.We are all allowed to get angry and insulting and throw around terms like liar, thief and swindler yet when MF shows he's human too...Oh My Gawd!!! how dare he!

Like I said, why are you still posting here? Honestly it is bad for your health. If all you want to do is vent because you might have screwed up, go look in the mirror and talk to the frightened face you see in it.

IMHO

Gh

Please login to post a reply
Grabbyhaze
City
Alliston
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined