Winfield Resources

Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.
in response to baccalla's message

Baccalla- Dont know how we get a more up to date story from the office other than the usuall fluff. I dont think a lawyer is the answer but maybe if several shareholders with a large amout of shares ask for an update .... Since Roy has a front seat in the WWF movie he might help us out if we ask him nicely and buy him and drink in the saloon.

Likely that there is not much new to report as the office still struggles with closing the PP and thereafter the accountants have quite some time to catch up with the outstanding financial statements. But I really would like to know how the CEO plans to generate money or push ahead with some of the milestones to achieve WWF `riches`...a (REALISTIC) blue print with some tangible milestones will go a long way to attract investors. As i said before trading is the smallest hurdle, we will struggle much more to stay open for business if WWF has nothing to sell

Cheers.

PS. No I will not call or email WWF as I think WWFs investor relation is an insult to shareholders..been there , done that ....

Please login to post a reply
boesingen
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/31/2007
Social Links
Private Message