Winfield Resources

Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.
in response to poop616's message

"Still hope here" ????

Lets see 3 weeks ago I e-mailed Foley about the state of WWF affairs. He responded that he hoped all my questions would be answered by the following week. Nothing happened. No answer to my questions. No response to my follow up e-mail. No PR. Nothing. Then we get Gumby one of our so called Hub leaders with a big "Wow" and " Don't look now" title regarding the raising of 9500.00$ and the extension of warrants through MF's hard work (GAG!) after he had so sucessfully convinced 4 investors ( yes 4 )to come up with this whopping sum of 9500$ (yes 9500$) and a few of you.(yes a very few of you) are downright giddy. Come on!! time to smell the stench oh sorry I mean coffee. So the 9500$ gets us how much closer to the FIVE BILLION we need!

I thinks its way past time that the truth be told about our WWF investment. Come on Gumby after months of your hiatus your triumphant return is a "wow" we raised 9500.00.

Please login to post a reply
brieguy
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/10/2007
Social Links
Private Message