Winfield Resources

Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.
WWF
about 15 years ago

Being just a few followers on this board. It seems to me that lots of hot air keeps stroking the backs of a few hopeful investors. If the statement just written causes some hair to stand, it should. Lets see..... Since the past three years, the stock has been halted for review how many times. How many new deals has come to light, and been released with approval from the securities. The only thing I will say that is positive is that an announcement has NOT been made that the company will no longer be trading nor in business. Truly that is positive. But the question still needs to be addressed is why is WWF continuiously in this situation.

My question to the board, What else is positive. This P.P. is just another cash grab for keeping the key board members and key expenses afloat. Other than that, I seriously question it.

It would be a blessing that an oil refinery deal comes to light, to date is their any deals present? Secondly, Would someone anwser this question, What company would want to deal with a company who has no financials to go ahead of a deal?

If a deal was immenient I for one would put money into it.

Have a great end to June.

P.S., I for one enjoy the posts, and respect the individuals who keep posting. Keep up the faith.

Please login to post a reply
slushy
City
Edmonton
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/11/2007
Social Links