Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)
in response to Puzzleman's message

Just tried your test. Placed a sell order above the close. It was accepted and I cancelled the order. This was with TD Waterhouse. The TDC shares were only "frozen" for about 5 business days if I remember correctly. I fully understand the difficultly with buy and sell orders for TYHJF. This happens with all the CDN stocks listed on the pinks. It is a rip off and fills are so illogical. Although, if you keep in mind that the the retail investor is being played by the market makers then you will understand.

At the end of the day, the system will reset but not until all the wealth is in the hands of those who gamed us. Since we can not beat them, why not join them and take advantage of takedowns. The only concern I have is that naked shorting can destroy a stock while the regulators are looking the other way.

QE is the biggest scam going as the stock mkt is being pumped ready for the takedown. Those in the know will gain on the rise and then the fall and the US Taxpayer is on the hook. Egypt should be an example of what may spread to other nations including the US.

Please login to post a reply
Woodstock
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/29/2009
Social Links
Private Message