StrikePoint Gold

Welcome To The Strikepoint Gold HUB On AGORACOM Focused on the Rice Lake Gold Belt
in response to iamburt's message

Iamburt, in reguards to San they do have so many good areas with high oz"s that like you know infill drilling is necessary to move the reserves up-to indicated. San since finding their hinges changed their mining plan to go after this low hanging fruit and by confining their drilling have up-dated this last 43-101 to reflect a 5 yr mining/ business plan to satisfy the market. San"s core shack likly holds the key"s to unlocking alot more reserves but at this time they have done enough to satisfy THEIR BACKERS. SKP sits adjacent ( strike point claims ) to San as we call the other side of the fence a reserve base for San. Sans Lidar shows a continuation of magnetic structures crossing the fence and we see drill targets have been pick. San could include this area which they own 50 % into a larger mining plan as a new deep shaft would be required to mine the deeps and areas by under ground drifting. SKP according to ACA Howe 2001/ 04/06 holds the same geology in which is called the goldenfairway and is on Sans door step. The old mining Town of Vanson sits on the same structure as the San Antonio mine 2.4 Kil away and Luana sits on another structure leading back to the mine. SKP would be only a reserve base for San that San could add decades to its mining life which is why San would likly make a San share swop for SKP. Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message