StrikePoint Gold

Welcome To The Strikepoint Gold HUB On AGORACOM Focused on the Rice Lake Gold Belt
in response to traps7's message

..Looking at what SKP holds on the Greens is pretty substantial as we see on the East side of the Pluton eruption we have Angelina and futher South we have Beresford which shows the same geology as GoldCorp. Looking West of the GoldenFairWay we have a JV with Wildcat which holds the past producer the Poundmaker mine and also 100 % ownership going West from here. SKP"s recent JV with the Dufferin mine is a major leap as this Mill can be up-dated for $ 4. million and can produce 60,000 oz / yr. SKP holds its one San for ten SKP shares ratio but looking at SKP potential this gap could narrow in which SKP becomes a better buy then San, atleast in my way of thinking. Like you said, San at $ 7. or SKP at $ 0.70 is the same or like now San at $ 3.50 OR skp AT $ 0.35 is the same ratio. I think if SKP finds a hinge or two then San would take out the SKP claims, and i am hoping at a better share ratio then the current 1 / 10. just one man"s opinion. Long On The GoldenFairWay. Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message