StrikePoint Gold

Welcome To The Strikepoint Gold HUB On AGORACOM Focused on the Rice Lake Gold Belt
in response to iamburt's message

Iamburt, ..recalling past discussions with yourself as the Red Lake area with Gold Corp and Rubicon. San and Strike Point have been compared to in geology and also proving up the same oz/ tn at depth. I see Rob just bailed on Rubicon and made a nice profit as Rob was in on the early yrs with GoldCorp. San has a century of knowledge at her finger tips since Hugh took over the Greens from family and kept the drilling Companies rotating for decades. History on the greens shows mining Towns operating during the depression yrs of the thirties with gold prices at $ 14.00 an oz. To-day we see the Greens as a huge area play with Dundee funding both sides of the fence so draw your own conclusions as what news will follow. One can see that SKP is targetting their priority one targets just West and North West of the CartWrite which is of mention in Sans last 43-101 as part of the town over on top of reservers.Heading west/north over to Round Lake from here you can see on the Lidar image atleast Three structures that cross these huge magnetic structures. I see from these breaks that they could be potential sulphide pockets or traps that contained high gold values as SKP has them mark as priority one targets. Only guessing here, but i think Geo science out of Albetra was contracted to do a certain area and San in order to earn their 50 % is drilling over the fence conducted by Bill Ferriera and his team. Looking at the big picture with who our backers are and who is leading our drilling with a bright Lidar, i sit with my old house on the GoldenFairWay. Long On The Greens Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message