Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to Le Penseur's message

You are right on in your thoughts, P. And this has been one of my suggestions all along. We do not know what we are worth at this time. We apparently have 2 valuations being put together which may give us some indication of what we are worth now and hopefully some indication of what we could be worth as a single entity at some point in the future. These valuations should be fundamental in allowing us to decide whether or not to accept the last offer before the vote, or to opt for amalgamation. In short, we don't have a value for our assets, and we don't know what the final offer will be.

On the flip side of that coin, if we get a valuation of $1, we know that is what we could theoretically get for it from some unknown entity, at some point in the future. If we have an offer of 40 or 50 cents for that asset today, are we better off to take the cash now, or hold out for some possible better time in the future.

As I have said, it is as clear as mud to me.

Best regards

K

Please login to post a reply
khareema
City
Chase B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined