Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
Bad timing
about 14 years ago
in response to luckylou's message

Really frustrated right now. I've been waiting for a cheque to clear into my Scotia iTrade account for several days now. Was really hoping that it would clear by today, so I could pick up more shares, in case there is positive news after close or early tomorrow morning.

Checked a few times this afternoon, but nothing. Checked again with just a few more minutes to go in the trading day, and it was there. I quickly put together an order for more KWG, and hit the submit button with about four seconds to go. I'm on a semi-portable satellite internet connection, kind of sketchy.

It didn't quite make it.

I thought you could buy for fifteen minutes after the close on Canadian exchanges at the last trade price up to the amount at that ask. Apparently not. Is that maybe only on the senior exchange, and not on the Venture.

Well, if news comes out, the question will be whether or not this worked for or against me. If KWG simply ups their ratio to trump Cliffs offer, then the share price of KWG should drop a bit in the morning, and I'll have to attribute this to fate working in my favor.

Please login to post a reply
MarlboroDog
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2007
Social Links
Private Message