Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
Huh
over 9 years ago
in response to martinshaun's message

Waiting...praying...hoping for resurrection ...glad to know some folks have that kind of time and deep pockets.

SFMI didn't crush us in the same fashion as its mother company, but the 3 zeros in the price are on the wrong side of the decimal. Some of us were able to take money off the table on some of the runs, and OUR biggest mistake was in accumulating on the way down. SF did not collapse in a few months like mother company, but it will take .05-.08 to get most back to even...and that is like a 500 fold gain from here....like a stock going from $1 to $500.

After 3 trips to Boise, Idaho, I put too much money in this one as well, and that is on me. I am hoping for a tenth of a penny to a penny once gold bottoms and spiny's senario takes hold.

As for Anton, he begged me to buy a sure thing with Cannon Exploration...it was a clear P&D and I lost $8K. His angle with SFMI was in knowing early on that the Qs were bad for SFMI, but he had lost believers because of the above.

I hope that spiny and the guys in our past email group get some recovery here.

Some who prefer to move on simply cant get anything for their shares....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008