Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to chas's message

chas...in your quest to point me out a big loser, you have conveniently ommitted the gain of 1800% I had on the sale at .37...the shares sold to return my initial investment.

So, that sizable amount would need to be factored in with paper losses [I have no actual losses because I have made no further sales since 2010]. Math is deceiving, and one must factor in the number of shares bought AND SOLD, and at what price, to assert any sort of ridiculous "down 98%".

I guesstimate I am down some 65% overall in SFMI, and while that is a disgusting picture, it is no where near what you attest. I feel badly for all who have lost their shirts with SFMI, but there were at least 3 runs to sell into. Did you own SFMI at .44 in 2010 or when it rose to .33 at one of the shareholder meetings?

And I also hedged with the parent company, GHDC, and am even at $.15 with great potential for multiples. When GHDC reached .29 some three weeks ago, I was up over $100K. I expect the next buy spree to take out .30-40, so it simply ain't over from my humble perspective. Yes, it IS tiring and depressing here with the redundant negative questions and implications.

And beklieve it or not, SFMI could surprise soon with lliad gone and any Earll settlement....so please take the shovel elsewhere....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links