Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to BOUTS's message

Agreed, BOUTS.....it depends on WHEN one "jumped into SFMI" and to what degree. It certainly looked great in 2009, and went to the $.45 moon in 2010, .33 in 2011...etc...lots of money making opportunities.

I sold enough at .37 [which was a 16 bagger on original investment] to get my stake money out. I was hurt with the buying from .07 on down, but can't imagine anyone "down 99%" unless they bought at the highs.

And if hedged with GHDC and that stock's potential, it isnt so terrible...just frustrating that so much of our SFMI lives has been unfruitful with all those "Q" rapings.

My problem with newcomers [4Prosperity & Jack] WHY at THIS JUNCTURE? Why redundant negative oriented questions at this advanced point in the game? Are these guys I-HUB shills or what? I am surely appreciative that spiny has a great nose for such.

If you want to make money back in these 2 stocks, you have to be BUYING buying them AT THIS POINT, not flooding the forum with negative questions. Otherwise, why come here at at all....game over and move on!

Some like myself have no stomach left to add more SFMI, but I have not sold shares, and am fully hedged with GHDC.

carmine says he has 15 million SFMI and seems to be throwing in the towel, but who knows with Mr. C............he comes and goes with the wind. I would bet he will do just fine if he holds his SFMI and GHDC shares, but I suspect he trades a lot....I wish him well, and he can write with all cap letters here, but no will that work in the real world...pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links