Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to calfarmer's message

Hello Calfarmer. I hope it rains for all of you but ...

Just in case you or anyone here is not aware of Geoengineeringwatch.org, I seriously urge you and all visitors here to go to the site (with over 11 million hits already) ... and also watch a presentation recently given in California with more to come (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c34U0Pwz4_c).

Everyone in The U.S., Canada and the world should take the time to at least watch it. Our families, food supplies, water supply, safety, liberty and most else is at stake.

Our futures are at serious risk. This makes the gold/silver manipulation, LIBOR fixes and Currency X rate manipulatiion look like child's play.

I a making as many Canadians aware of this as I can (but am only one individual and it will take millions of us) ... as well as our Federal Politicians (no repilies). The news media has and will ignore it (sound familiar?)

Sorry for the off topic interruption folks but this, I believe, is the biggest threat we all face right now and action needs to be immediate.

Please pass it on to all and ask them to do the same via email, snail mail, twitter, whatever means necessary.

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links