Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
In my mind
about 11 years ago

This low share price stuff has to be either the end of lliad payment for July, or a private placement for bridge cash flow until late August/early September when major funding arrives. PQ selling from abroad is a "bad apple" joke at best.

I bought 450,000 shares just as a 2,200,000 share block at .0034 was taken out in one trade. I see a triple from here as the insiders would logically take it back over $.01 and keep it there during August. For sure, the mere $1800 I spent today aint goin' to sink pic's boat.

Yes, I am gambling that the geologists at the mill and sinker will see what they are looking for. But gold and silver are rock and rollin' and the PM share indexes are firming like I have not seen in TWO years! It will take awhile to feel better as the stocks had all fallen like 80%, but we are coming into the strong time of the year for gold and silver and the SFMI SHM is just over 10 weeks away.....time to play the odds that SFMI will firm considerably in August/September.

So, pic has moved well beyond 8 million combined SFMI and GHDC shares....feast or famine?.....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links