Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

I note the near 2 million share SFMI bid at .008.....let's see how that plays out.

I get a lot of private messages about possible SFMI scams. The reply...not really.

[1] Scammers just dont have the assets that SFMI has.

[2] There is a genuine need for insiders to see price appreciation.

[3] There have been ongoing financing efforts.

4] Any scam would very likely have fully manifested by now.

That said, if one wishes to view the near 3 year side circus with the low grade mining of old tailings [2-4 oz. of gold in the Oso dump?] as pre-planned to water down share price as shares are showered on PQ, CQ, and insiders.....I suppose one could use the term. They would have had to fool some pretty sharp folks...not likely....much more likely bad mgt. decision. Roger Scammel would know.

So, in my estimation, that is the main area that now seemed illogical and over stated at the time.

The shares doled out in liew of cash payment have hit the markets in various ways over he last 2 years which indeed have killed the class action core, but those able to hang on will not lose 100% of their investment, and should even see a return if the current monetary infusion and mill and mining activites comes to fruition......likely.

So, the "scam" camp is wasting time and emotion at this point. Let's see what the nexr 7 trading days brings in terms of "staying power".....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links