Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to dcbass's message

dcbass, I have been very impressed with your analysis of shorting counterfeit shares and how to smoke 'em out. Kudos and thanks for an encouraging SFMI outlook!

If I had to make one best guess as to how SFMI price has "patterned", it would be naked shorting in collusion with monkey minded market makers[MMMMs]. The way the bids [and asks] are indiscriminately moved around, and the closing price "paints"....well, naked/counterfeit shorting would explain some things.

Anyone doing that knows they are killing the faithful shareholders who invested because of SFMI assets, but most would harm their own mother if they saw an easy buck. Lack of honor left the banking system long ago [I watch Bonanza on TV because the town folks are personally close to local bankers], and now brokers and corporations gladly admit to wrong doings and pay the fines from a portion of the stolen monies. How's that for an inside ticket to hell if the after life has any say!

And we see fascist Erick Holder essentially offering to investigate himself, and Oboo-boo the pres. making the IRS head the patsy for the Obama campaign instructing him to target conservatives.

An then there is Hillary...twisted and diobolical...lying about the stand down to eliminate Americans in Benghasi because overt US operations were about to be exposed.

It's enough to make a grown man cry [hankie please].

And dont get me started on the US Dollar as it swirls, but floats the best down the comode as measured against a Casket of currencies.....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links