Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
Clarity
over 11 years ago

Just to be clear, I didn't call anyone a liar. I do bhave a lot of doubts just as you do. If RK outright lied to Garick, then he outright lied to Garick.

I asked questions and came to my own conclusions. In fairness that is every shareholder's rsponsibility and we all have different perspectives. Also, to be fair, let's remember the absolutely historic drive by western banks and governements that are illegally attacking gold and silver and all the stocks. There is no doubt whatsoever that SFMI has been prey to the Jackals destroying the share price. Their master's goal is to destroy the stock.

I never said PQ was stupid. Too the contrary, he is a very bright man and very savvy from everyhting I can determine from people who have broken bread with him and sat beside him to others with a keen eye. He is in a chess game and he needs to capitalize on SFMI. It simply comes down to funding the progress of this incredibly promising historic 'discovery'. I believe someone out there wants the gold badly and they want it cheap. I''m not sure how PQ can outsmart them in a manner that will reward the shareholders. Let's hope he nas a good plan.

I just got an email from a shareholder who I got into SFMI years ago. He wants to know where think SFMI is going. What the hell can I or anyone here tell him, or all those they may have recommeded SFMI to? Many of us are shattered by our JPM investments now. I have to hold those I do have ( some are very, very good) and have gone to other sectors to attempt to make gains on smaller investment dollars. I am firmly convinced that the good juniors and all quality PM stocks will be flying at some point and there will be 10 and 20 baggers in short time frames. There are many stocks under 20 cents and multiples of them all the way up to $2 that have lost over 80% of their value... have handosmly iincreased their in ground resources and that are now trading below 2001 levels whe gold was $200!

As for SFMI, it's all up to PQ and whether or not he can make the right deal that will also benefit shareholders. The project and recources themsleves are rare indeed.

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links