Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Honestly....no, we couldn't figure you out with 100 mirrors because there is no real consistency and the deflections are many [other than you could be a large shareholder].

The PERIODIC bombardment of posts....AS... and NY... and stock directions.... and anger at me. It still looks like you are representing/fronting something. And NY has clear history of running up stocks and dumping. Call it "trading' if you will.

Dont get me wrong. I want a truce with you because this board is tired of OUR "spats". Some say I provoke you; others know me better than that.

Has AS been stalling while the price falls.... to squeeze more juice out of the PQ lemon? That could prove unfortunate for him.

And who has been trying [with MM help] to accumulate shares under .015? NY? And if so, then why? Who initiated the buying spurt into the close [more on that in a later post].

No, there is more going on here than Carmine the upset shareholder...........pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links