Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

hmmm....370,000 more "form t" shares traded just after the market close......"buy" shares were 3 to 1 over "sell" shares today....whatever that means.

I know this doesnt help the downtrodden, but I am becoming less concerned about the ridiculous share price now that the mill is financially viable. The senario for financing of the leach system and drilling program has markedly increased odds of coming to fruition based on today's news.

I compare this operation to my little Deleware Inc. mining outfit in the '80s that had a few patented claims and a cyanide poluted old shaft filled with water south of Butte, Montana. That stock went to $.23 in 1987 with $500 gold.

Here sits WEM with 2 oz to 200 oz PER TON large and long veins....and a near fully developed mill. Anything like that the would have been a $20 stock at this stage.

In 1980 when folks were buying Lux Liquid Gold [a detergent] stock because it had gold in the name, I thought I had seen it all. Then along come the take down of the Hunt brothers with their silver. Then Y2K, then 911...and on to the AIG banking collapse in '08-'09 and the emergence of ETFs which sucked all the money from individual miners.

And today I see SFMI at under $.02 with a bunch of frozen shareholders and sentiment melted like the wicked witch, and I think, "This is absolutely absurd"! Surely this time I HAVE seen it all.

But we all know there are yet other chapters ahead and a world SOVEREIGN DEBT CRISES the likes of which has never been seen in history.

And an Argentinian pope and a moslem USA president and a partridge in a pear tree.

I'll take that $1 for my SFMI and GHDC shares, thank you, and Hong Kong here I come!

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links