Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to khaki's message

I believe what the "stored" was all that "concentrate" from 20% recovery time, not "dorey". Now with new floatation units, we can see perhaps 80-100 oz each month [not all gold of course], and with monthly operational burn rate of $60-70K, this spells STAYING POWER.

Getting rid of Centurion was easy as it was not structered for current needs. JMJ was suspected shorting through DLNY and is in early stage litigation with shares subtracted from outstanding total leaving close to 700 million than 1 billion. And I agree with spiny that lliad needs to be paid off with funding...all things DLNY gone.

This little start up company will be one of very few to "make it" without being broken and stolen by a forced merging miner. And this is due partly to the Q's controlling shares.

Not sure if am corrects on all counts, but never claim to be...but I did read "3.75 to 375.00 O-U-N-C-E-S P-E-R T-O-N"....not grams, OUNCES! Are you kidding me? Aint nothing in North America like that......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links