Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

It's fair to say that this has not yet turned out to ANYONES'S great benefit....even the entity who was selling/shorting in January. We have to have great progress and steller press releases counter what will likely be a less than steller upcoming 10-Q. Has ANYONE really harvested big over the last 2 years? NO! Not even PQ.

For sure, the way the market traded the last few minutes and seconds today was professionally ORCHESTRATED to paint a 10% lower close than should have been.....not pretty for pic, BOUTS, Garick, etc, and the good folks they brought into this stock. Someone[s] was willing to lose money to hurt shareholders. Had we closed at $.025 where it was headed, SFMI would have shown up on weekend momentum lists. Yes, it will revert to equalibrium on Monday with minimal buy volume, but today's close was a bitter pill.

Last I heard, DLNY has not had their "day in court", so I suggest we let that sort out and move on to greener pastures. Things are done these days in markets that are shady, but not enforced with concequence. After long periods of time the perpetrator begins to view gray areas and even unethical areas as acceptable....like what happens when entities have large amounts of OPM [Other People's Money]. After a period of time, they began to see it as THEIRS, and use it to their personal leveraged advantage.

Honestly, I put PQ's failed expectations with tailings recovery and salary reward farce ahead of anything DLNY might have done. For all we know, the mess with DLNY would never have occurred if the tailings project had succeeded. Wasted time hurt us ALL, including market makers and company insiders. Bad decisions are forced when time and stress reach critical mass.

I am in no way defending DLNY [son or father]....some questionable things had to have occurred based on the charges, but it is out of our hands and we need to cease being armchair quarterbacks. Let sleeping pit bulls lay quietly.

SFMI trading has had much more buying than selling this week....even today! This now has the look of increased market buying, and we know that fundamentals are improving near and inside WEM....more pain than gain...but only thus far......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links