Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to Green Hornet's message

I left the house 90 minutes before the close with SFMI at $.0185, but there was a sense of capitulation. I simply had better things to do with my 4 year old grand daughter....now that's peace of mind! If innocent little girl cuties cant tug your heart strings, then you are souless and doomed.

Not only was the close relieving, but the way the trade block sizes changed gives hope that selling is about done.

Hornet, are you hinting the the NY guys have in the past done the very opposite of what they say here? They do seem to only drop by here to report "trading". It no longer matters if the share price begins to move up. I too have been hearing things about diminished role of NY with SFMI. I hope they were buying and will give Carmine the benefit of the doubt.

I personally dont trust inconsistent posts. You can be an ignorant jerk, but if honest and consistent, I can respect it. But odd timing and inconsistency is not something to respect.

One request. Please read all the posts prior before you reply to a single one....it keeps foot out of mouth.

Water guy...we are done...good luck to you. Dore guy...we are done...good luck to you. I am not comfortable with either of you.

I will keep my word and buy $12,000 worth next week, but only above .02 and hopefully above .03. It is time to help move her up, not stink bid from the depths of a porta-potty. It's OK if you dont agree....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links