Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
sfmi
almost 12 years ago
Re:shame
almost 12 years ago
Re:shame
almost 12 years ago
in response to WaterGuru's message

Water is the handle for you...not even close to guru status.

I am 70 and stand & shoot straight....have zero physical or mental issues...can take a flight of stairs in 4 hops, and run 2 marathons a year.

This grouchy old fart has an economics degree from Rice U. and a masters degree in music from U.of Houston, and has performed often with the Houston Symphany. I also have studied cycles and invested in markets for 40 years, making $6.5 million by 2008.

You might learn something from this "grumpy old fart"? WE here are not contracted to clue you in on all your shortcomings. We are all ignorant to some extent and you just seem unable to catch up.

My SFMI holdings went down $10,000 today alone. Do you wish that I high-five you? Have your friends and relatives lost over $50,000 on this investment? Did you give them their money back? Do you care about anything other than what you wish to hear?

You ask the same stuff repeatedly and we have ALL responded, but you need to get off your horse and put the ear to the ground and connect some dots for yourself.

My $6.5 million has been halved since late 2008, so I am surely not boasting, but I wisely [wisdom really does come with age] have many llbs. of bullion bought in 2001, the very year of gold and silver lows. Gees, how could a grumpy old fart know that?... I will tell you in 3-4 years at the top.

I respectfully submit that you have not endured the entire 5 year SFMI saga. If you had, you would have greater compassion and perspective and respect for those of us who have.

So now you can add "condescending" to go along with "grumpy old fart"....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008