Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Please do not rebutt that the technical picture is meaningless. Prospective investors do look at the chart. It HAS to represent something!

There was lots of resistence at .037...a dozen attempts there in Sept/Oct. failed to get above and the slow bleed to current .021 has painfully persisted for 5 weeks.

The spike year low was in April at .015, the reaction lows to that were at .023 in July and August.

Now we have a clear move below that. So lets assume they are wanting to defend/support at $.02...really low, but let's assume so.

If .02 gives way then what? ...back to .015 to see if that supports for a double bottom?

The multiples percentage wise at these low levels are dramatic. A penny move up is 33%. A penny move down is 50%. The technical senario seems counter to known fundamentals.

We KNOW what the price says, and we THINK we know the fundamentals, so we are uneasy of course. Since the PM share environment now is so different from anything I have ever seen, I can only assume things.

Are there greedy and killer entities trying to starve out the small miners to get them for a song and dance? YES! But I do feel this is an issue with SFMI...IF, IF they prove up rich numbers within 3-4 months.

Much in life is a gamble. I have 60% the money I had in 2008, and I am a shrewed and experienced investor who made good money for 30 years prior to then. CHEESE has been moved and we are all on that rollarcoaster trying to remain on rails.....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links