Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to Green Hornet's message

Hornet please dont get me wrong. It's really classy of you to come here and give us a bit of insight...within your bounds. Whomever you are, it is obvious that you have a very good sense of things.

We are very angry with PQ here because of his failed talings recovery fiasco, near 2 years of time lost [which means money lost], and then seeing him REWARD himself for his bad decisions by granting himself scads of stock.

The half dozen or so guys I brought into this stock at much higher price are all my relatives who work for the government [border patrol and law enforcement]. I decided to give them back their loss because I felt responsible for their loss....and somewhat intimidated.

PQ should do same with loyal shareholders if he had an ounce of non-greed mentality.

What is you take of the tailings project failure and its impact on stock dilution and drilling project delay?

Again, thanks in advance for your caring enough to help us to see that there are positive things going on beneath the surface.......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links