Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Sorry, not much to say here, but did get in a good post at the AUM forum where it is much more open to my type of thinking process and broad analysis.

Sorry, but I have little interest in the I-HUB cesspool...enguaging maggots just isnt my thing. Let them eat their own shix...that's what low life does! You can't stop that, but perhaps you can dislocate them to another shixhole. This is not to criticize those of you who have the stomach to wade through that crap...my kudos to dcbass and Garick.

And I see little change in the ever churning SFMI.....BOUTS still "leaving the station" over a 2 year period and he will soon finally get some traction. GHDC was manufactured down today and SFMI looks like 2 market makers playing ping pong!....ho hum.

I am attending 2 funerals this week...not very market focused even tho' gold, silver, and especially PM stocks are greening up.

Until SFMI closes convincingly over .04, then .05, aint no train going nowhere!...pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links