Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
shm
about 12 years ago

Took a while to get home, this was a little vacation for us.

It was nice to see everyone, spiny, bobby jo, taken, buggs, and a few more. Panned a little gold at bobby joes, out of some of war eagle mountain dirt he had brought down from the mountain. I enjoyed both meetings and was able to talk to PQ a lot at the goldland meeting, been reading what others have said, so i wont repeat what others have said. PQ said to me that the mill was getting sometimes 20 percent sometimes 60 percent recovery per day and was breaking even. I also ask him of the two stocks,silver falcon or goldland, which one would he buy and he said goldland. So i will be buying goldland if and when i can. He did say they had all the money coming to do everything, i ask two times. Also i think he said at the goldland meeting that they had bought $27,000 dollars of stock back, but could not say at what price. Said that at some point they would have to change the board to get on the canadian exchange. Also that there would be using 3 drill rigs when they start ( hope ) to drill in jan.

This is what i got out of the two meetings, hope this helps.....cowboy

Please login to post a reply
COWBOY1224
City
k falls
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2011