Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to takeninagain 's message

I just finished part 2 so any thanks Taken for the great videos of the annual meeting! PQ is a gifted speaker for sure and quite frankly, if everything he said is true about his personal cash investments into GH and SF and his years of 12 hour days and the compensation committee's determination that his salary/benefits package comparable to other Jr. Mining execs, I guess he gets what he gets as far as number of shares as opposed to cash either because the company doesn't have enough cash to pay him on a regular basis or the company would rather use it's cash for other purposes. He's certainly not required to work for free and like he said if he quits, the company will most likely fold up so I say let him have his shares! Also, I think he did a good job taking straight up about further dilution, but also that the dilution would reverse fairly quickly once the 15% buyback plan has enough revenue to be implemented. The piece with A. Simon was great too! All in all I think this endeavor is about to fly and a big THANKS especially to Taken! Regards, Khaki

Please login to post a reply
khaki
City
Washington DC
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/21/2010
Social Links