Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to diamondc's message

If there is no change in share price in the next 8 - 12 months, then that means they won't be drilling during that time and I don't think that is an option. There is no way they will be raisiing $10M+ with shares at 2 cents. AS said he is committed to seeing this through by whatever it takes. Well what is needed is a higher share price to give them access to more capital at reasonalble prices. I don't want to speculate how it is going to happen, but I am convinced that it will.

Plus as I posted yesterday there are now 127 days left until drilling and only 85 trading days (based on Feb 1). I know some people will want to see the initial drill results before they invest, but really? I think most will want to at least have a good position before drilling starts and not be on the sidelines when the rumors start swirling on the initial core samples.

Of course this is all predicated on continued committment from AS and meeting the pre-drilling deadlines and then ultimately drilling by Feb 1.

The time is here!

Please login to post a reply
Macod
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/12/2012
Social Links