Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to Macod's message

Macod, I agree that if today begins to pull back up to .03, then you could be correct.

As for AS and buddies, I dont think any of that money is as yet in SFMI coffers. I still suspect they will find a way to get a few bucks into the market so we might have a stream of small but steady green.

For me, it is all about life's priorities.... and then PATIENCE with SFMI and GHDC....and I obviously have bad days like yesterday where I would rather be on the moon with a box of chocolate caramel Turtles....hmmmm....even if told I could never return.

Now I see that even the NFL is losing integrity along with most aspects of life. Our social fabric is being systematically torn and we collectively feel the earth slipping from beneath our feet. So we dutifully watch for a bird with a funny beak and a "silver" nickname to take us up to a better place...or at least give us better options with our future.

Sinbob and Sphindog drop by from time to time with informative posts, but they seem more detached than attached. I simply have too much of this stuff to relax as I deserve.

Anyone over 60 knows that funeral appearances increase, but I have had issues with adjusting to that.....13 just in the last 1.5 years. For sure I dont plan to attend mine, but will send some very smart pic dust/ashes in my stead....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links