Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

I have cell phone access with spiny, Calfarmer, and Semper Fi, but asked them not to call before tonight. My brother is in critical condition with heart failure, and we are still hoping he can become strong enough to survive needed surgery. Your prayers are appreciated.

Classy Carmine just filled up my private message box with "FUs" other capital letter trite, and said I am not to "condisend him" on the forum....guess he means I am being "condescending" with him. Or perhaps "Condi" Rice "send" him a message.

The biggest news for me did not come from any SHM. It was the way the stock traded. I suspect that the market maker [s] have been accumulating shares for some time, and this time the fickle traders may have to battle those shares.

Trading is NOT the way to make real money. It is small money IF they get the timing, commissions, and all the posting spin right.....not at all easy.

Holding a Royal Gold from $2.50 to $90 over a decade is how one makes big money, and accummulating and bagholding SFMI and GHDC will get there as well.

There will likely be a PR Monday/Tuesday if it was not read to the attendies just after the market closed today. Most everything is in place, so no reason to sit on pins and needles. We only await market sentiment to turn positively and some real buyers come into these stocks.....in time my friends.....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links