Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

It is not even midnight EST and SINCE MONDAY we have seen the following:

Gold $1609 to $1664

Silver $27.90 to $30.25

Platunum $1455 to $1555...WOW!

Copper $3.35 to $3.50

*** And this is critical. If there is a sytemic monetary collapse due to domino derivitives unravelings [overnight], all paper assets could be erased....I am talking debts and possibly even accounts with IRAs and stocks. No, I do not see immediate signs of this, but then I saw no signs in Sept of 2008 either.

It is imperitive that we convince SFMI and GHDC to sign up [free to them] for DIRECT STOCK REGISTRATION with our Transfer agent ...Signature Stock Transfer in Plano TX, phone 972-612-4120. And there are ways to protect self directed IRAs as well...read all the Sinclair stuff at www.mineset.com over the last few weeks. Dont expect your brokerage to easily give up your shares as they like to have them to loan out and even collateralize.

If SFMI refuses to sign up for direct registration with transfer agent, then pay your brokerage to send certificates to you out of street name, especially if you have no immediate plans to sell. Dont think for a second that the oligarchs wont collapse the financial system at some point when cornered.

Insiders like George Sorus and Warren Buffet are buying slver and gold...this breakout in G&S this week is telling us that something is up! Europe is a powder keg and Isreal looks to start a war on behalf of ???].

If you do not have G&S coin in your PHYSICAL POSSESSION, you are really asking for trouble, because a run on these metals is coming as there is possibly 50% of total client G&S in storage, ETFs, or futures markets available. Half of owners may NOT receive their metal when the call for it. SFMI and GHDC are metal "in your possession in a sense" as they are in the mountain/ground and protected/reflected as company assets.

Damn, I'm sleepy!....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008