Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Gold has moved up over $50 from last week's low of $1590...not bad at all, but silver has climbed from $27.50 to near $29.50...and we now have breakouts from a LOOOOOOOOOONG consolidation. FED speak comes tomorrow, so things could get volatile. Still, it is very unusual to have a big up day on a Tuesday!

I sold my little bit of First Magestic today....bought 2000 at $.86 in Oct. 2008 and sold at $20 this morning. Has anyone else bought silver rounds from them? Most of the money is to help pay off brother's medical bills, but will have some left or SFMI and GHDC when news arrives later this week.

We need to see GREEN again later today. Forcing the dumpers to sell at a paltry 026 is one thing, but the price under .03-.04 is an embarrassment and NOT what we want to see in September.

I am stilll 50/50 for a go to the ASM...will later share the list of those here who are going...actually there are 9 planning to go, and 4-5 going to GHDC metting as well....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links