Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

I will not be doing technical stuff here with gold, silver and PM share indexes, but did so today at the AUM forum....sorry if inconveniences anyone.

SFMI is limping today on low volume, clinging to .03 as the buyers of the last 3 days have yet to appear.....and there is no word of anything newsworthy as yet. After the obvious buying [over 300,000 straight buy shares at one point yesterday], we NEED a reason for the price to remain above .03......QUICK!

Since the buying this week has rarely come in before mid day, I remain hopeful, but I have seen this movie before where price runs up in anticipation, then melts back down in disappointment.

And while some of you "say" it doesnt matter what the price is at this point, IT DOES MATTER TO ME AND MY PEOPLE!

GHDC is firming to near .02 and any volume there [a mere $20K investment] will near double the price.....let the WEM games begin!........pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links