Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

This is not about Mr. C and his promised 1 million share SFMI purchace this week. Let him make his own bed. We are watching closely and if he is doing anything thus far, it is definitely not buying.

This is about my eliminating most everything except this conclusion about SFMI short term, and my conclusion is not necessarily correct and definitely not a big negative, just highly aggrevating as we are rotting in wait. Sometimes the only and best way to understand something is to elimate as many possibilities as possible. I am an outsider with lots of shares, but my past mining experience gives insight for connecting dots.

The price being held here at sub $.03 looks VERY much to me as it did before when they were doing private placements. If so, this would mean that TOTAL financing for WEM drilling is NOT in place as I thought, and we must endure this yet again.

We do know as per the recent PR that some unknown amounts of money has been pledged and we know that the $ 7+ million Centurion LOC can kick in at perhaps $.12-.15, so it is "bridge" money that maybe needs be obtained.

Of course, I could have missed something and be wrong, but it looks like that duck at this time. If correct, then SFMI has funds to move forward, but not yet quite enough to complete the drilling program. Anyone else on this page?

No one wants them to make overly dilutive deals or entertain joint offers [PQ is on record as dead against that], so the investment funds must come in piecemeal, then so be it.

SO LONG AS SFMI MGT. IS STILL MOVING TOWARD THE GOAL OF PROVING UP WEM IN ORDER TO ENTERTAIN A BUY OUT, THEN I AM ON BOARD!

That's still the bottom line, and with recently installed PR help, we need some straight forward details and progress before months end......bleeding daily, pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links