Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to BOUTS's message

Hey BOUTS! The RK remark was out of bounds! In all fairness, RK made his comment in a totally different context and had every reason to believe it.

The delays have us all on edge, and we all need remember that frayed ropes dont always break.

SFMI HAS AN ASSET THAT THE BIG MINERS WANT! And we are just coming into a bull market phase with miners. I know these cycles and SFMI will get its share of that advantage.

In regards to money, I have ALWAYS speculated they would get funding...BECAUSE THEY HAVE A FANTASTIC ASSET IN WEM. If the money guys dont see all the above now, they will soon.

SFMI has an image and sentiment problem, NOT an inertia problem. All will move forward and it will get done, just not on the planned timetable. Remember, they are still moving forward and the wind is about to pick up considerably both fundamentally and technically.

My main frustraton is the pressure I am getting from friends and family I brought into this stock. I can wait while not all of them can.

Bottom line: I REPEAT, SFMI HAS AN ASSET THAR MANY BIG MINERS NEED AND WANT! As long as they are moving forward, we can bitch and moan and throw insults, but I still see no clear signs of intended deception, just some gaffs. All companies have set backs and delays.

They just one week ago put out a PR saying they had the needed funding pledged to get the drills going. Until they report that that was a misprint, then we are still at the plate with 3 men on base!......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links