Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
pic
over 12 years ago
Pic
over 12 years ago
in response to HellnBack's message

Hey Hellnstillthere, how do you like the nice bump SFMI is getting today...up to $.032 with promising volume and some bids taken out. You cant make money if we dont respond to your doubt mongering, so here is a bone. Spend it wisely, now.

I do agree that Carmine is a fair weather joke of a poster. I left here at his request about 2 weeks ago so that he could expound and keep all the lurkers here on the edge of their chairs....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Also, he cant put 2 sentences together in english.

In short, he is INCONSISTENT, and the only folks worth trusting are those who are consistent. That has always been my beef with him, although it is obvious he does know some SFMI insiders, and some here defend him as the only guy who knows the inside scoop....NOT TRUE!

CARMINE, you have had cart blanche opportunity to inform us and hold us spell bound here, and the best you could do was to applaude the fact that I left. Well, I am only here for this post, so you can applaude again... and do try to do a better job this time of informing all your deciples here.......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links