Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

We had our own "Fast & Furious" today as both SFMI and GHDC "surged" into the close to both close at the high for the day...... and are you ready?....Green!

Was I in the market?.... not really...only a bit of GHDC.

However, this here SFMI forum never really opened up today, so I assume some sort of mass Cinco de Mayo celebration going on a day early.....and you know how swingin' a bat at those pinatas can throw your arm out of joint so that you guys cant type.

So, in that spirit of early celebration, I sit here ALONE drinking my 3th can of Corona beer and scarfing down tostados and avacado dip.

And of course this reminds me of Pancho Villa! Wasn't he the guy who believed that if he gave everyone lot's of dolores, then everyone could be wealthy? That guy must has studied economics with RBkissmyass.

Anyway, it doesnt matter! I have SFMI up 3% and GHDC up 6% and E. Batista just called me to say he wants to Cinco de Mayo party with SFMI as well. What a guy! What a day! What a country! WTF!

pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008