Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

I just posted this on our sister site. SFMI is the only stock I held...and it went the opposite of the ones I sold...down. This could be a good omen believe it or not...because it tells me that SFMI is a completey different fish...being played with by the baby weasels for very different reasons.

"This last month's weasel wheel for a few of my stocks tells me that an average of buys/sells of the following stocks on Jan.18th to Feb, 2/3 would have yielded about a 15% profit:

AUM, SVM, GPR, SLW, VIT. Check out yours and see how it compares. I was not a trader before a few months ago. I loved ECU all the way up and down.

Where we go from here is anyone's guess. I think we are going lower ( only SFI has bottomed for sure Im thinking) as the weasels are ever more desperate. As someone before mentioned, the sharks are trolling with the new margin reductions. Smells fishy. I think someone else mentioned that they are expecting the big (official )roll out of QE3 (post EUR) to coincide with Iran war in summer. Only the weasels know for sure.

When they finally hit the brick wall...circa ?....best be invested in te JPMs methinks. When? A few months to summer is my guess. Risky business this...but not for the weasels.

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links