Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Gold and silver have put in the lows this morning after a 3 day correction...gold up $40 off the low and silver $1.30. Crude oil made a huge turn up as well as other commodities.

PM shares are warming up while SFMI and GHDC are still sucking wind....especially GHDC with some fool wanting to dump over 180K shares at $.035.If SFMI pops nicely this PM, it might be a chance add more GHDC as its story has been so closely tied to SFMI up to this point. I wish it were more liquid.

Both have appealling paths for the future and I own a bunch of both. Since I am banned forever from the I-HUB GHDC board, please excuse my mention of the mother company GHDC here. I am NOT soliciting that anyone buy it.

Yes... BOUTS thinks it will have better leverage going forward, but who really knows? Owning both, with 25% more SFMI than GHDC, feels comfortable at this time. Both have likely been doing PRIVATE placements with restricted stock...especially SFMI with those crazy intraday dips to possible placement prices.

And again I say that placement dilution is a VIABLE way for obtaining short tern cash while dore' has been helld/stored at the mill to show visiting suitors. Now that the smelter is complete or near so, the dore' [a bunch] should be on its way to the refiner for sale...or the money on its way back.

Whatever happened to the assay report due out early this week? And there HAVE to be more PRs this week as the mill has the apparance that Bill Earl has basically finished his contract work and is removing equipment.

The share price will tell us soon.....look for a good pop soon if I am connecting dots correctly....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links