Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to bill2222's message

Bill, you did well...suspect they will hold shares here as a base accumulation price.

Remember that .047 was the price when the Centurion deal was consumated. Now we see some 1.5 million shares traded between $.045-.047 since yesterday afternoon.

Anyone whith money has a good enrty here, but at some point this afternoon I suspect there will be no shares available under $.047-.05

If I am wrong, then there might be very quick dip to some a needed print, and then up she quickly goe.......and now thinking of buying some in here.

Remember all that I am a monetary history guy who understands what money is and why gold and silver will continue to rise for a few more years. SFMI is a vehicle I have chosen to exploit this fact...and WILL NOT be killed due to lack of funding.....a low risk investment with gret upside leverage potential. Seeing this stock under $.10 is a joke, but here it is...and if PRs start coming out soon.... and price gets back above $.05 today or Monday, then investors will have sealed another funding deal.....this is how I add it up not being an insider.....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links