Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

For guys like me who can still find a few extra coins, the $.05 stuff is really cheap, but for the longer term faithful shareholder, this is a cruel and disgusting phase! We can only assume that the company has no choice but to let the price sag as they jocky for placement money. It has become apparant to this writer that they must HOLD back their bullion dorey as a part of some "deal" unknown to me.

Business is bottom line, and shareholders are usually the last considered by mgt....especially if some deal is dangling which mandates a lowering of share price. My rub is the number of hurting shareholders who refuse to dump at $.05 and take a token. They are trapped in something that they did not deserve.

At some point this coil will spring for good, but many will never recover from this experience and will dump at $.20. Some backroom deal is behind this and the big buyers are waiting for some signal to swoop in and gobble up what weak shares remain.

And all the good folks you brought into this stock will not trust you so easily next time. I am giving mine their seed money back upon request and taking their paltry shares...only way I can sleep at night...money is only a way to keep score temporarily; family and friends are a life time!

I am plenty pissed at SFMI mgt. for this sad state as poor judgement is behind most of it. Will I become insanely richer with this investment? YES! But how many understand the dynamics well enough to hold out a few more weeks/months?????.....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links