Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

I picked up about 50K more just under $.06 after the selling at $.055-.058 was sopped up by the stink bidders. I simply refuse to do that. I buy at ASK. After 90 minutes I see that buy and sell trades are back to fairly even. Could we get a reversal today like a few week back? Sure, if $.055-.06 holds and real buyers step in [non-stink bidders].

The question is why these share are available at this price. Just how many employees are selling shares to pay bills and why is the $.055-to .06 zone so supportive? Is some private placement about to go off on the $.05-.06 zone, necessitating a price near there?

Why would a stock go up 30% with solid news and not sustain? We dont wish to believe that SFMI or any stock is manipulated, but that certainly can not be eliminated here....no matter what is said.

I simply can't resist the value. VALUE is always eventually revealed for the patient ones to see.

I am selling bits of AUM, TRE, XOM, and GPL to raise money to buy more SFMI. Few others longs are doing this as their comfort level is obviously maxed out, and it obviously will take SUSTAINED BUYING to turn the sentiment towards SFMI positive for longer than a few days....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links