Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to LINDY 2's message

Yes, Lindy...good points. You jogged my mind as well. I have always wondered about Kinross and their interest in this substantial, high grade resource...that they know all about ...and must still be fuming over the loss of it. Of course they feign lack of interest!

Anyway, relevant or not, Kinross has raised a war booty of cash...and it is no secret they and the other big producers sorely need to replenish their production rate...and grow it if possible. Anything that is remotely high grade (which War Eagle is) ... or scarcely profitable all the way down to under 1gm/ton...is being eyed for acquisiton as we speak. As I have mentoned with others here, there are junior exlorers out there trading 45 cents to $1 with very low grade stock, near surface gold. One in the Timmins area is going for 2gm to 4 gm/tn gold 2000 meters deep...yes, 2000 meters (6000 ft.) deep!...and it is not alone. Compare the cost/ounce on that sucker to War Eagle!

Sooo, if you were Kinross, knowing what they know...what their geologist's reports told them years ago, just how long would you wait to get serious? I believe we are near the time when he who hesitates will be lost...especially when it comes to a very rare high grade, high ounce, accessible, infrastructered resource.

Every day lost is one day closer. when do we begin t see the beads of sweat in their squinty little eyes? Anyone here speak Manadarin?

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links