Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
These are just some thoughts I've had recently. Perhaps the reason for the share price briefly dipping into the 5's was investors in SFMI taking their tax loss early so they can hop back in after the 30 day wash period, A few of the other stocks I have on my watch list PCFG, LODE, USCS, and Golden Phoenix have been really pounded down just like SFMI and GHDC. I only own SFMI and GHDC but the others have piqued my curiosity as to them being very close to production or having royalties in mining properties much like SFMI and GHDC except for USCS that's mainly exploratory at this point. What's difficult to grasp is that most of these projects look great but for some reason their share prices have been bludgeoned. Makes me think there is a conspiracy to keep the up and comers down for some reason. I'm definitely looking forward to putting my $30,000 to work sometime in early December so hopefully we get some good news or just some solid news on either SFMI or GHDC that they're making positive progress with respect to smelting and revenue and GHDC looking for their next property. My thinking is that after the first week of December we'll see both stocks move forward again.
Please login to post a reply
bill2222
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/15/2010
Social Links
Private Message