Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to bigpic4ever's message

The lowest price in 18 months has just been registered. Only if we come out of here strongly from today [the volume IS huge and encouraging and does hint of capitulation] , $.05 can not likely be avoided. I am just being realistic. Of course, today is far from over and we see well over 2 million shares traded with 3 hours to go.

You dont have to be a math genious to know what this pitiful price does to large shareholder' bottom line.

BOUTS canl keep me posted and call me when we are back above $.08, and unless we reverse up TODAY, I will not be following closely as I have other interests and projects to attend to that are more rewarding. I dont really need more SFMI stock; I just need for SFMI's value to be reflected in the market, and this will of course come to pass soon enough.

I will check private messages every few days, but watching level 2 and posting a lot is not desirable for me at this time. Let's see what this afternoon brings......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links